Tuesday, March 11, 2014

You Down With the NNT? = What to do to Avoid Burnout!!!

We all feel burnout from time to time. I have been feeling it lately for sure - that drag yourself to your desk kind of dreading work feeling....that "why am I doing this every day....?" feeling.

In today's post I am sharing a friend's video from a few months ago. She starts by asking: "Do you ever start questioning everything you’re creating, everything you’re working on and everything you’re working towards? Do you sometimes wish you could just stay in bed all day long?" These are questions I have been asking myself lately - so this post came back through my email on the perfect day!




If you haven't already done so - subscribe to Marie Forleo's blog page.
While she is an entrepreneur and many of her posts focus on starting up and running
your own business, I love her posts and find the majority of them applicable to
all of us in the professional world. Her videos are awesome and usually pretty
funny too.

And - as Marie requested - please share some of your NNT activities with
me...Daily exercise is one for me. I am really interested in learning what
works for you!





No comments:

Post a Comment