Thursday, July 5, 2012

Friday Favorites!

It's already July - I can't believe how quickly the summer is going by already. It's been a rough one and a hot one for sure! Here in Colorado we have been afflicted with forest fires, to include the Waldo fire which has been the most destructive in Colorado history.  On the other side of the country, my friends and colleagues have been without power for days since the horrible storm that hit the east coast.  Wow – what a summer so far. 


In spite of all that – there are so many things that I appreciate, so many things that I love about summer.  Hopefully Mother Nature will calm down for a couple months so we can enjoy the rest of our summer, and have some fun in the sun!


Friday favorites – Summer!

Even though we didn’t have fireworks here due to the dry conditions, we celebrated the birthday of our country with family and had a fabulous day!

I love to lounge by the pool –  my favorite thing about where I live!
 
My favorite person in the world – on his hike today at St. Mary’s Glacier.
 

 My favorite dog in the whole world - Gus Dog turned 10 on the 4th of July.  Doesn't he look great for an old guy???
Happy Friday - Have a lovely weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos!!!

    http://fashionbyscarllet.blogspot.com.br

    Kisses**)

    ReplyDelete