Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Big Changes!

Seriously - I WANT to keep this blog going - but it has been so hard to actually DO it!  Lots of big changes around here - if you've spoken to me recently, you know all about them!  Things are good though - I really can't complain. 

As part of my return to blogging again - I will keep this one short and post a few photos of fun events that Nic and I have been a part of over the last few months.

 
Machebeuf soccer made the Sweet 16 in the 3A state championship tournament this season.  AND Nic made all conference for his great season!
 
 
The boys looked stylish and had fun at this year's Homecoming dance.
 


I went to some very strange.....
 
  VERY strange....
 
 
And beautiful places in Alaska!
 
 
I even made some new adorable friends!
 
 
I am adding time to my calendar to make sure I keep this updated.  I need to start on a theme - and I think moving forward I will focus on fashion and wellness again..with a splash of Nic and his friends thrown in as well. 
 
 
Happy Thanksgiving everyone - I am thankful for so much...what are you thankful for this year?
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment