Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Let The Sunshine In


So, I fell behind again and here we are at the beginning of August already!  Where has the summer gone?  Around here we have enjoyed our time without super structured schedules.  I love the warmer weather and the opportunities to go to the pool and get all my workouts in while being outside. 

I have only had one work trip, with another coming up next week.  It has been nice to be home and able to enjoy the summer - I can’t remember having one this laid back for a while.  That’s not to say that things haven’t been totally crazy at work – just a different type of insanity that I can tackle from the home office in my cutoffs and t-shirts, instead of on the plane between locations and time zones.

So, in a laid back type of style – some photos from graduation and our summer(disclaimer - these are not high quality photos - just fun ones:-)  I am in the process of setting up a new photography site…..)


 
 
Congrats to the Salutatorian...
 
And scholarship recipient...

 
And goof ball...!!!
 
Confirmation with Father Paul

 
We enjoyed our time in Rome!

And flying over the French Alps.

 
Gus turned 12 years old - but doesn't look or act a day over 6!

 
Nic played a lot of soccer....Club Inka Peru

 
On top of Trail Ridge - Rocky Mountain National Park

 
Just one of many breathtaking views from one of my favorite places on earth - right in my own home state of Colorado!!!
 

So tell me - what have you been up to this summer? 








 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment